StartinForum supports and sponsors IATELS – International Association for Technology, Education and Language Studies.
Established in 2018, nowadays IATELS embraces a big international community of individual researchers, practitioners and educational establishments, collaborating in the domains of research and education.
International Association for Technology, Education and Language Studies (IATELS) is the international organisation, aimed to develop a vigorous community of researchers, practitioners, administrative bodies and institutions to enhance communication and experience sharing in the domains of technology, education, language studies, social sciences and engineering, responding to the urgent problems in the global education and research.
IATELS works to join international researchers’ expertise and efforts to facilitate rise of new research and practices for enhancing technological awareness, growth of social and economic wellbeing, quality and accessibility of education, enhancing intercultural dialogue and understanding.
The scope of the activities within IATELS Association comprises project development, practices sharing, meetings, conferences, seminars and workshops aimed to bring educators, researchers and practitioners together to discuss urgent problems of the global community, education and research.
- Interactive conferences and seminars;
- Personalised approach in organising programs and establishing collaborative ties;
- A belief that each experience is unique and should be given a way to be shared;
- Support to researchers at every stage of their academic career;
- Opportunities for initiatives, self-realisation and creativity;
- Openness for all cultures and educational backgrounds;
- Possibilities for career development and professional realisation
Visit IATELS Official Website for more information and joining the Association.